Wednesday 4 June 2014

Father's Day 2014 all Information On This


fathers day celebrate in all countries in 15 june 2014. fathers day special poems are these. fathers day are best wishes of fathers. the fathers day are orgnised in all countries. but ameria are best eventes of fathers day. they are orgnised first fathers day in 20th centuries for fatherhood. the fathers day are special for poems.

1.Handprints Everywhere Poem :-
Little Handprints everywhere, on the tables, on the chairs,
Little Handprints now let me think, on the taps and on the sink
Little Handprints every day, just for you to wipe away.
But as I grow you will find no more handprints left behind
So I've made some prints for you, of little hands, one and two
Now, when I'm big you'll still see little handprints left by me!
2..Daddy I Love You Poem :-
Daddy, I love you
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you
'Cause you love me, too.
You feed me and need me
To teach you to play,
So smile 'cause I love you
On this Father's Day.
3.My Dad Poem :-
When I was just a tiny kid,
Do you remember when,
The time you kissed my bruises,
Or cleaned by soiled chin?
You scrambled for the balls I hit,
(Short-winded more than not,)
Yet, every time we'd play a game,
You praised the "outs" I caught.
It seems like only yesterday,
You wiped away my tears,
And late at night I called your name,
To chase away my fears.
Though time has changed your handsome grip,
Your hair is snowy white,
You gait's a little slower now,
Thick glasses help your sight.
Oh, do I thirst for years gone by,
To be that growing lad,
Re-living all of the memories,
Of growing with my dad.
4..Fathers are Wonderful People
Fathers are wonderful people
Too little understood,
And we do not sing their praises
As often as we should...
For, somehow, Father seems to be
The man who pays the bills,
While Mother binds up little hurts
And nurses all our ills...
And Father struggles daily
To live up to "HIS IMAGE"
As protector and provider
And "hero or the scrimmage"...
And perhaps that is the reason
We sometimes get the notion,
That Fathers are not subject
To the thing we call emotion,
But if you look inside Dad's heart,
Where no one else can see
You'll find he's sentimental
And as "soft" as he can be...
But he's so busy every day
In the grueling race of life,
He leaves the sentimental stuff
To his partner and his wife...
But Fathers are just WONDERFUL
In a million different ways,
And they merit loving compliments
And accolade of praise,
For the only reason Dad aspires
To fortune and success
Is to make the family proud of him
And to bring them happiness...
And like OUR HEAVENLY FATHER,
He's a guardian and a guide,
Someone that we can count on
To be ALWAYS ON OUR SIDE.
5.Quiet as you are Poem :-
Quiet as you are, I always knew
You were watching me, loving me, all the years through\
Hard as it was at times, I am sure;
You were there for me, even when you felt like showing me the door
Through all of the years and the laughter and tears
I was happy to know there was a place I had no fears
That place was home with you and Mom,
where everything was safe and I could be calm
For years I was trouble, and for that I regret
A trillion million sorrys haven't covered it yet
I am all grown now, and have finally found my way
All that you've given me, I could never repay
Hopefully seeing that I'm safe and sound
And knowing the wonderful husband and life I found
Will make you rest easy, as you hadn't in the past, and you'll be happy in knowing that
this time it will last
So on this day I celebrate you...
My wonderful Father and the greatest Dad too!!

No comments :

Post a Comment