Thursday 5 June 2014

Father's Day Poem And Lines In 2014 On This



Fathers day are coming in this month. Fathers day are special for all. Fathers day poem are in this. Fathers day are celebrate in all contries. Fathers day are special for daughters. Fathers day are in 15 june 2014. Fathers day are first celebrate in america.

1. A little girl needs her daddy
To love her with manly charm,

To soothe her when she's hurt,

And keep her safe from harm.

A girl needs her dad

To show her a man who's good,

To help her make right choices,

As only a father could.

A woman needs her father

Just to be aware,

He'll always be there for her

To sustain her and to care.

You've been all these things, Dad.

I hope that you can see

How much I treasure you;

You mean everything to me.

2. Looking up into your eyes,

I hear you ask what I ponder,

I hear you guess with Mum my thoughts,

Well here it is Dad – what I wonder,

Will my hands be warm like yours?

Will my arms be as strong?

Will I always be right, Daddy

Even when I am wrong?

When I am hungry and I can’t speak,

Will you know just what to do?

When I cry and don’t know why,

Will you stay the whole night through?

You kiss my cheek and lift me high,

You raise me right up to the sky,

You cuddle me nice and tight,
And promise we will be alright.

Just then I know it is all true,

One day I will be just like you.

No comments :

Post a Comment