Wednesday 4 June 2014

Father's Day Gift Ideas 2014 On This Morning



Father's day are special poems and lines. the father's day are some special. the father's day are orgniseed in first time 20th centurie in america for respect fatherhood. fathers day are celebrate in all world in this time. fathers day are coming in 15 june 2014. father's day are good wishes for all.

1. My Dad & I Poem :-
My dad and I-we think alike,
He knows just what I mean
Before I even say a word
He reads, well, in between.
My dad and I-we like to fish
Or build a model plane,
Or fix a broken chair or two
Or just a windowpane.
My dad and I-we know the score
Of every single game;
Sometimes he's really busy, too
But he takes me just the same.
My dad and I-we go swimming too,
Each year and sometimes twice.
My dad and I-we do everything;
My dad-he's really nice.
2.A little girl needs Daddy Poem :-
A little girl needs Daddy
For many, many things:
Like holding her high off the ground
Where the sunlight sings!
Like being the deep music
That tells her all is right
When she awakens frantic with
The terrors of the night.
Like being the great mountain
That rises in her heart
And shows her how she might get home
When all else falls apart.
Like giving her the love
That is her sea and air,
So diving deep or soaring high
She'll always find him there.
3.Be kind to thy father Poem :-
Be kind to thy father
for when thou wert young,
Who loved thee so fondly as he?
He caught the first accents that
fell from thy tongue,
And joined in thy innocent glee.
4.Parent’s Murphy’s Law Poem :-
1. Parenting is a 24-hour-a-day job with no salary, no raises, no promotions and very few
vacations.
2. Parents are responsible for everything that happens to their children.
3. Guilt and self-blame are occupational hazards.
4. Parents don’t get worker’s compensation or any other fringe benefits.
5. Parents can never retire — even when their kids ask them to.
6. Parents “don’t get no respect” –until they die–and then it’s too late.
5. I Love You Dad Poem :-
These are my fingerprints
tiny and small.
To place in your Books
Winter, Spring, Summer,
And Fall.
They are here to remind you
the whole year through
that you're the Best Dad,
And...
I Love You!




No comments :

Post a Comment