Wednesday 4 June 2014

Father's Day 2014 Some Special Poems On This





Fathers day are special for us. Fathers day best poem of these .fathers day are best events of all events. fathers day first orgnised in america 20th centuries for fatherhood. and these time all contries are orgnised fathers day. fathers day are coming in 15 june 2014. the fathers day are some special in these poems.
1. To My Dad on His Day Poem :-
To my dad on his day,
Of whom I am a living will:
May your happiness fulfill
Your goodness, as is just and right.
Deeds are seeds upon the night
As wind and wonder have their way,
Delivering the destined light.
2.My Dad's Hands Poem :-
Bedtime came, we were settling down,
I was holding one of my lads.
As I grasped him so tight, I saw a strange sight:
My hands. . .they looked like my dad's!
I remember them well, those old gnarled hooks,
there was always a cracked nail or two.
And thanks to a hammer that strayed from its mark,
his thumb was a beautiful blue!
They were rough, I remember, incredibly tough,
as strong as a carpenter's vice.
But holding a scared little boy at night,
they seemed to me awfully nice!
The sight of those hands - how impressive it was
in the eyes of his little boy.
Other dads' hands were cleaner, it seemed
(the effects of their office employ).
I gave little thought in my formative years
of the reason for Dad's raspy mitts:
The love in the toil, the dirt and the oil,
rusty plumbing that gave those hands fits!
Thinking back, misty-eyed, and thinking ahead,
when one day my time is done.
The torch of love in my own wrinkled hands
will pass on to the hands of my son.
I don't mind the bruises, the scars here and there
or the hammer that just seemed to slip.
I want most of all when my son takes my hand,
to feel that love lies in the grip.
3.Dad Best Poem :-
This world has seen many fathers
Who have performed many great and noble things.
Strengthened a nation,
Silenced fears,
Relieved suffering
And changed the course of history.
Yet the most great and noble father I have known
Lives within the walls of my own home.
He performs no extraordinary tasks,
No miraculous feats;
He just does what is right because
It is right.
He needs no adulation,
No praise or glory of men.
He just goes about doing good because
That is how it makes him feel.
But there are those that see his goodness.
They are his children.
Indeed, they may not always see
But they know
That this silent honor is what they will pass on
To their children.
They know that true greatness needs no praise
It is found in the day-to-day living of unwearied goodness
They have seen their father give.
Such goodness is truly a remarkable thing,
Far greater than any glory found in the annals of history.
For one day the child will say:
'He is my father'
And know it is an honor.
4. I Grew Up Poem :-
I grew up like most kids,
Wishing to be like my dad,
No matter what he did,
Be it good or be it bad,
He worked so very hard,
Many miles he had to roam,
To provide for the family,
The ones he left at home,
All he ever wanted,
Was to give us the best,
But time at home without him,
Really put me to the test,
I never understood,
His absence far away,
'Till I became a man,
And walked the path his way,
I became a father,
Now I finally see,
You're the sole provider,
And no, it's not easy,
Now I've figured out,
What my father had went through,
He had to scream and shout,
For the things that I would do,
Everything he tried to teach,
I rebelled with every word,
I thought I knew better,
His words I never heard,
The reason for the wisdom,
We learn throughout the years,
So we can keep our children,
From shedding the same tears,
Dad, I'm very sorry,
For all I've put you through,
I've cried so much these last few days,
I'm scared of losing you,
You mean the world to me,
I feel like such a fool,
I'm a lucky man you see,
To have a Dad like you!
5.Tiny Handprints Fade :-
Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints
On furniture and walls.
But every day I'm growing -
I'll be grown some day
And all those tiny handprints
Will surely fade away.
So here's a little handprint
Just so you can recall
Exactly how my fingers looked
When I was very small.

No comments :

Post a Comment