Wednesday 4 June 2014

Father's day 2014 The Best Wishes Poems On This




Father's day are special day of all people in all countries.the fathers day are the best whishis of fathers. the fathers day are best events. the fathers day are some special. the fathers day are good wishish for son. the fathers day are special for daughters. the fathers day are coming in 15 june 214.
Father's day special poems
1.Silly Father's Day Limericks/Poem
"Love you, Dad, and I just want to know
To avoid all the angst and the woe
When it's time that we get
(Fortunately, not yet)
The nursing home where you will go?"
"You're my model for life and success
I take after you, Dad, you're the best
And that credit is due
Though I don't look like you.
Should we get a paternity test?"
2.Once a Year
Father’s Day
Comes once a year.
But you are special,
This is clear.
On each and every other day
There is no need for Father’s Day.
On all three hundred sixty-four
You are the dad that I adore.
So on three hundred sixty-fifth,
I’m happy you’re the did I’m with.
3.When You’re a Father
They say if you’re a father
You’ve got eyes behind your head,
And lots of fine-tuned radar
When your kids are off to bed.
They say when you’re a father
That your arms are wide for hugging,
And also wide enough to stop
Your children from wild slugging.
They say when you’re a father
That your kids think you’re not “fair.”
But when they are in trouble,
Well, they know you’ll soon be there.
They say when you’re a father
You must mix your work with play.
And when your kids grow older,
They’ll say,
“Happy Father’s Day.”
4.FATHER IS
F is for fearless,
My dad is that you know.
A is for all
The places that we go.
T is for talking,
He says, I do that much too much!
H is for happiness,
He always gives me that in a bunch
E is for enthusiastic,
Maybe the longest word in the world.
I can barely say that word.
But I'm told, it is how I feel
Being Daddy's special little girl!
R is for all these reasons
He's the best dad n the world!
5.MY HANDPRINTS
My dirty little handprint
I've left on every wall
And on the drawers and tabletops
I've really marked them all.
But here is one that won't rub off,
I'm giving it to you...
Do you know why??
Well, I'm so thankful
To have a father like you.

No comments :

Post a Comment