Friday 6 June 2014

Happy Fathers Day Latest Poem On This Blog


Happy Fathers Day 2014. Happy Fathers Day are special for all peoples. Happy Fathers Day latest poem and sms on this. Happy Fathers Day special for daughters. Happy Fathers Day are celebrate for respect fathers. Happy Fathers Day poems.

1.Happy Fathers Day 

Happy Fathers Day
Happy Fathers day means more
than have a happy day
It means i love you first of all
Then thanks for all you do
It means you mean a lot to me
and that I honor you.
Jennifer 

2.Daddy you are the Best 

Daddy you are the best,
although you live in the west.
stay the way you are,
while your driving your sports car.

You couldn't be a better dad
oh yeah, don't go driving around mad
I love you for ever
'cause you'r really clever

Even though i puss and shove
I will still show all my love
Olivia Elliott & Simeran Mason 

No comments :

Post a Comment