Thursday 5 June 2014

Father's day 2014 Latest Sms And Poems On Hitzwebconner



Father's day some special line and sms in this. Father's day poems are so good in this post. Father's day are very special for us. Father's day latest poem and sms for father in. Father's day are first celebrate in 20th centurie in america for fatherhood. Father's day are celebrate in all world. Father's day are good whishes for daughter and sons.

Father's day poems

We Call Dad Poem :-

He never looks for praises

He's never one to boast

He just goes on quietly working

For those he loves the most

His dreams are seldom spoken

His wants are very few

And most of the time his worries

Will go unspoken too

He's there. A firm foundation

Through all our storms of life

A sturdy hand to hold to

In times of stress and strife

A true friend we can turn to

When times are good or bad

One of our greatest blessings,

The man that we call Dad.

5. I Was Not Sure Poem :-

 I was not sure what to get you

On this very special day

So I decided to write this poem from my heart

I have some things I need to say:

I would first like to thank you,

For never giving up on me.

You pushed me when I needed it

And through your eyes I've learned to see

We cannot give up when times are tough

We've got to learn to lose before we can win

And if I shall ever fall

I know I will always get back up again

Thanks to you I hold my head high

And carry myself with pride

Thanks to you I am somebody

Who will never run and hide

Through you I've learned to face my fears

And take each day as it comes

You cannot take anything with you when your gone

What's done is done

You lead by example

And because of you I've learned a lot

Thanks to all the dedication that you have demonstrated

And the many many times that you have fought

You have fought for our existence

You have fought for everyone in your life

Never have I seen you give up

And thus in me you've instilled the fight

Never will I back down

For what I think is right

You given me the will and determination

You've given me the might

To learn how to stand up

And learn to take a fall

But most of all dad

I've learned you will never stop loving me at all

No comments :

Post a Comment