Thursday 5 June 2014

Father's Day 2014 Latest Poem For Respected Father


Father's Day are best whishis for daughter. Father's Day are some special poem on this. Father's Day poem for respected father.

1. What Makes a Dad

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it ... Dad

2.My Dad and I

My dad and I-we think alike,
He knows just what I mean
Before I even say a word
He reads, well, in between.

My dad and I-we like to fish
Or build a model plane,

Or fix a broken chair or two
Or just a windowpane.

My dad and I-we know the score
Of every single game;
Sometimes he's really busy, too
But he takes me just the same.

My dad and I-we go swimming too,
Each year and sometimes twice.
My dad and I-we do everything;
My dad-he's really nice.
Phyllis C. Michael

No comments :

Post a Comment