Wednesday 4 June 2014

Father"s Day special Poem And Lines On This













Fathers day are coming in 15 june 2014. And some special for fathers day in this year. the fathers day are special for all contries. the fathers day are first orgnised in usa for fatherhood.fathersday are celebrate in all contries in june 15.in this post fathers day special line and poems.fathers day are special for all peoples.fathers day best events of all events in years.
1.Here in my heart
my daddy will stay.
He nurtured and cared
he held me tight when I was scared.
my best friend my teacher in life
I saw the tears in my daddy's eyes
when I said I love you
I meant it so deeply
you always carried me to bed
whenever I got sleepy.
You tried to do my hair
and got it tangled every time
but I never cared
playing the guitar, strum at a time
while I danced around you
You never once sighed
I'm your little girl and I always will be
Even when I forty I'll still sit on your knee
This day is yours I want to say
I love you dearly!
Happy Fathers Day
2.My Daddy Poem :-
Daddy can you guess who I am?
You cried when I became
Your first little man.
We love to ride motorcycles
And watch Jeopardy at night,
But don't say the answers, Daddy,
Because sometimes I am right.
I told Mommy
About our secret little snack.
Don't worry daddy,
She didn't get mad.
The derby race was awesome,
Thank you for helping me;
We won first place together,
And I am so proud of that trophy.
Now you're my cub master,
Volunteering your time;
You work very hard Daddy;
You're one of a kind.
3.Be Kind To Thy Father
Be kind to thy father,
for when thou wert young,
Who loved thee so fondly as he?
He caught the first accents that
fell from thy tongue,
And joined in thy innocent glee.
4.Butterfly Kisses
There's two things I know for sure.
She was sent here from heaven,
and she's daddy's little girl.
As I drop to my knees by her bed at night,
she talks to Jesus, and I close my eyes.
And I thank God for all of the joy in
my life, But most of all, for...
Butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer.
Stickin' little white flowers all up in her hair.
"Walk beside the pony daddy,
it's my first ride."
"I know the cake looks funny,
daddy, but I sure tried."
Oh, with all that I've done wrong,
I must have done something right
To deserve a hug every morning,
And butterfly kisses at night.
Sweet sixteen today,
She's looking like her momma
a little more everyday.
One part woman, the other part girl.
To perfume and makeup,
form ribbons and curls.
Trying her wings out
in a great big world. But I remember...
Butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer.
Stickin' little white flowers all up in her hair.
"You know how much I love you daddy,
But if you don't mind,
I'm only going to kiss you on
the cheek this time."
With all that I've done wrong
I must have done something right.
To deserve her love every morning,
And butterfly kisses at night.
All the precious time
Like the wind, the years go by
Precious butterfly
Spread your wings and fly
She'll change her name today.
She'll make a promise,
and I'll give her away.
Standing in the bride room
just staring at her,
she asked me what I'm thinking,
and I said "I'm not sure,
I just feel like I'm losing my baby girl."
Then she leaned over....and gave me....
Butterfly kisses, with her mama there
Sticking little flowers all up in her hair
"Walk me down the aisle, daddy,
it's just about time."
"Does my wedding gown look pretty, daddy?"
"Daddy, don't cry."
With all that I've done wrong,
I must have done something right
To deserve her love every morning,
And butterfly kisses
I couldn't ask God for more, man, this is what love is
I know I've gotta let her go, but I'll always remember
Every hug in the morning, and butterfly kisses.
5.Look at me Poem :-
Look at me Dad – I’m growing so tall,
I can reach right up to here on the wall.
Look at me Dad – I can throw and can catch,
Watch me now, and your throw I can match.
It won’t be long until you I can beat,
Racing me will be no easy feat.
Running and jumping and playing with you,
Are just some of the things that I love to do.
Chase me as I grow up by the day,
And I will promise, Dad, your little boy I will stay.

No comments :

Post a Comment