Thursday 5 June 2014

Father's day Sms And Poems For Lovely Father


Father's day coming in this month. Father's day very special for all. Father's day imported lines and sms on this. Father's day some special lines. Father's day are celebrate in june 2014. Father's day are very specia;l for girls. Father's day poems are these.

Daddy Poem :-

Daddy I love you with all of my heart,

and I think you are so smart.

Every time I cry a tear,

you are somewhere near.

If I have a problem,

you are always there to solve 'em.

When I get in trouble,

you are your right there on the double.

And I thank God that He,

gave such a great daddy to ME!

Oh daddy I hope you can see,

that you mean the world to me.

1. For Grandad :-

I miss you when we're not together

I'm growing up so fast

See how big I've gotten

Since you saw me last?

As I grow, I'll change a lot,

The years will fly right by.

You'll wonder how I grew so quick

When and where and why?

So look upon this handprint (these handprints)

That's hanging on your wall.

And memories will come back of me,

When I was very small.

3. My Daddy Poem :-

Daddy can you guess who I am?

You cried when I became

Your first little man.

We love to ride motorcycles

And watch Jeopardy at night,

But don't say the answers, Daddy,

Because sometimes I am right.

I told Mommy

About our secret little snack.

Don't worry daddy,

She didn't get mad.

The derby race was awesome,

Thank you for helping me;

We won first place together,

And I am so proud of that trophy.

Now you're my cub master,

Volunteering your time;

You work very hard Daddy;

You're one of a kind.

No comments :

Post a Comment